Toiler Chino Pant
Our customer favorite Made in the USA 5-Pocket Chino pant, designed with skateboarding in mind. The comfortable fit and stretch fabric allow for full range of motion, while the double-needle seams and 13 bar-tacks ensure strength and durability on high-stress areas. Small-batch sewn by California artisans and featuring all American-made fabrics and trims.
- Hidden lace loop designed to discreetly hold a shoelace in an effective and comfortable position
- Hidden front coin pocket with signature ribbon detail
- ¾” Embroidered logo below left-hand pocket
- 2 back pockets w/ coconut button closures
- Antique brass zipper
- Toiler (noun): One who works strenuously
- Classic straight fit - not slim, not 90’s; Standard Rise
- All sizes are 32" in length. This helps to reduce our overall waste. Please cut, roll, or tailor if desired.
- Length shrinks by 1/2" to 1" after first wash
- 8.75oz Stretch Twill - 64% Polyester / 34% Cotton / 2% Elastane
5 oz. American Made Cotton/Poplin Blend
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low