Workhorse Chino Pant
Our all new Workhorse Chino Pant is the love child of our longtime customer favorite Toiler chino, with some minor-yet-crucial customer recommendations built in –making this everyday pant even more durable, functional, and comfortable. A heftier 11.5oz/390gsm cotton twill with four-way stretch provides an insane range of motion that won’t blow out over time. We upgraded the button to a metal shank, tailored the waist and hips for a more true to size fit, and added in a full-sized hidden zipper pocket to keep your goodies safe. It’s the little things that make a big difference. 100% American Made, as usual.
- Flat felled seams for maximum durability, and a clean look for a cuff roll
- Bar tacks in all the right places for extra strength
- Hidden front zippered pocket for keys or phone replaces the obsolete coin pocket
- Just-the-right-size cotton stretch poplin custom front pocket bags
- Two back welt pockets with cat-eye horn button closures
- True to size, with single sizes between 30-34 inch waist
- 11.5oz/390gsm 3x1 Better Cotton Institute (BCI) cotton twill, with 2% spandex for four-way full range of motion and superior fabric memory. Reactive dyed, vintage washed and pre-shrunk.
- Bespoke high-quality antique brass zippers custom crafted in Los Angeles
- Custom metal shank waist closure
- Signature debossed cat-eye horn buttons on back welt pockets