Coburn Heavyweight Long Sleeve Shirt
Original, ultra-soft, and 100% USA made, our 9.5oz/322gsm organic cotton is reactive garment dyed and mineral washed in small batches for a vintage I've-had-this-forever look. Each features high/low coloring that adds distinctive dimension --no two are exactly alike. Our high quality 1x1 cotton/spandex ribbing guarantees your collar and cuffs will maintain their shape for years to come.
- 100% American Made (California, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island)
- ⅛” double needle stitch detail at the neck and sleeve cuffs for years of hard wear
- High-low bottom hem puts your shirt at just the right length– front and back
- Reactive garment dyed and mineral washed in small batches for a truly original look (NOTE: wash your Coburn with like or darker colors the first few times)
- Fits true to size
- Fabric has been pre-shrunk during dye process.
- Expect your out-of-the-box shirt to shrink just 3/4 inch in length and between 1/2 to 3/4 inch in the chest after home washing/drying
- 9.5oz/322gsm custom milled 100% USA grown organic cotton
- 1x1 custom cotton/spandex ribbing at collar and cuffs
- Machine wash cold, dry low to medium
- NOTE: wash your Coburn with like or darker colors the first few times