Alder Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt
Our customer-favorite 100% American-made ultrasoft flannel is your perfect all season companion in Cobalt, Hemp, and Alloy.
If you wanted any old lumberjack lookin’ flannel you would have gone to your local big-box store, but you’re more discerning than that. We made this unique Herringbone flannel for when you want to be cozy, but not looking like a hipster lumberjack wannabe. It’s simple and understated-- while being endlessly comfortable. Nice enough to go out in, and mellow enough to wear around the house in your slippers. Small-batch sewn by experts in Southern California, and featuring all American-made fabrics and trims.
- Double chest pockets with flap button closure
- Custom Devium cat-eye buttons
- Pre-washed USA-grown 100% organic cotton
- Twill Herringbone weave (Cobalt, Hemp)
- Twill Shale weave (Alloy)
- Fits true to size - If you’re normally a Medium, then order a size Medium in this flannel
- When washed shrinks 1/2" in length and 1/2" to 1" in chest width
- 6.4oz 100% USA organic brushed cotton flannel with herringbone pattern (pre-washed)
- Machine wash cold - tumble dry low
5 oz. American Made Cotton/Poplin Blend
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low